September 2020 Newsletter
Full Moon Meditation October 1st
Photos in articles can be enlarged by clicking / tapping on them.
Important: You can unsubscribe or change your subscription with the links below. PLEASE add our email to your contacts to reduce false classifications as spam. Thanks!
"In the pursuit of knowledge, there is only love;
In the practice of sadhana, there is no competition;
With this aspiration for freedom
We all meet as One in One."
— Swami Ritavan Bharati
The September 2020 edition of the magazine India Empire has these articles that may interest you:
- "The Sage Who Inspired" about Swami Rama By Sayantan Chakravarty
- "Sadhana Mandir Ashram" which was founded by Swami Rama
- "Swami Rama: Master of Cremation, Transformation, Renunciation" written by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- "My relationship with Gurudeva is intense and intimate" - an interview with Dr. Vijay Dhasmana
To access this edition and these articles, please click on September 2020 edition of India Empire.
Reopening of SRSG: “We are happy to share with you that we are now reopening Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG) slowly after having been closed due to the situations caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.” – Divya Gupta. For more information and details, please read the article “Reopening of SRSG” in this newsletter.
“All the kicks and blows of life teach us something. No matter whence they come, they are blessings in disguise.”- Swami Rama, Living with the Himalayan Masters
We invite you to share some of the ways that current events have given you the opportunity for spiritual growth and understanding, for a greater understanding of the teachings and of yourself. Please send to email@example.com attn. AHYMSIN newsletter.
Website Upgrades -- Request for Photos!
“We are happy to share that we are in the process of upgrading the AHYMSIN and SRSG websites. We would like to request all our global family members to share any photographs of Gurudeva Swami Rama, our beloved Swami Veda Bharati, the ashram, or the Himalayas, that you may have stored in your cherished memories with us, possibly to be reused on the updated websites. Original (preferably high) resolution photos may be sent to Divya at firstname.lastname@example.org via a Google Drive or WeTransfer link. We will look forward to 'seeing' your beautiful memories of the Himalayan Tradition.” – Divya Gupta
The next Full Moon Meditation will be 1 October 2020, and you are invited to participate wherever you are. There will also be a second Full Moon Meditation in October on 31 October 2020.
Questions on Spiritual Practice can be sent to the Adhyatma Samiti [Spiritual Committee] by clicking here.
Share Your News!
We invite you to share what is happening in their centers and your experiences, insights, and questions. With such sharing, we can learn more about one another and strengthen one another in our sadhana, becoming a true “sangha”. We welcome your articles. You can write to email@example.com
- 10 PM in New York. Surrounding countries and regions of South, Central and North America and the Caribbean to match their time to 10 PM New York time.
- 8 PM in U.K. (London Time).Those in all European, and all African time zones, please adjust your sitting time to coincide with 8 PM United Kingdom.
- 8 PM in East Asia, 8 PM Singapore time. Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand etc. adjust their times to coincide with Singapore time 8 PM.
- 7 AM in India (IST), surrounding countries adjust the time accordingly, for example Iran is 5 AM.
Also, Toronto "Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Society of Ontario" members meet at 9:00 pm (local).