September 2019 Newsletter
Tap/click images to see more.
“In abhyasa follow three golden rules:
- Be aware of the goal and work toward it all the time.
- Make the best use of your time.
- Be happy in every situation in life."
— Swami Rama, Sacred Journey
“Abhyasa means practice…” – Swami Rama, Sacred Journey
Swami Ritavan Bharati is scheduled to be in residence at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG) all of October until November 16, 2019; then back December 7 until 29, 2019. He is scheduled to be in Americas January 2020; then back to SRSG February 7, 2020, and all of March and April 2020.
We invite centers and sadhakas to share with us. Let us learn more about one another and strengthen one another in our sadhana. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: AHYMSIN Newsletter.
At SRSG in October and November, there will be a Breath and Pranayama Intensive Workshop and a HYT-TTP teacher training retreat. In addition, there are recurring Six-day Retreats of Maunam - Guided Silence Practice and Superconscious Meditation - Level 1 as well as the ongoing sadhaka program.
Please see our Upcoming Events web page for these and other events or contact email@example.com for more information.
Share Your News!
We invite you to share what is happening in their centers and your experiences, insights, and questions. With such sharing, we can learn more about one another and strengthen one another in our sadhana, becoming a true “sangha”. We welcome your articles. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 PM in New York. Surrounding countries and regions of South, Central and North America and the Caribbean to match their time to 10 PM New York time.
- 8 PM in U.K. (London Time).Those in all European, and all African time zones, please adjust your sitting time to coincide with 8 PM United Kingdom.
- 8 PM in East Asia, 8 PM Singapore time. Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand etc. adjust their times to coincide with Singapore time 8 PM.
- 7 AM in India (IST), surrounding countries adjust the time accordingly, for example Iran is 5 AM.
Also, Toronto "Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Society of Ontario" members meet at 9:00 pm (local).