This 40-hour online workshop is designed for all HYT-TTP Students, Graduates and Mentors, as well as any current Yoga Teachers or serious practitioners. Participants will receive credit hours towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education.
We are excited to announce that the following speakers have agreed to participate: Swami Ritavan Bharati, Mary Bowman-Cline, Carol Crenshaw, Charles Crenshaw, Paul Emerson, Cynthia Gran, Gary Gran, Daniel Hertz, Nikki Strong, Savitri Jugdeo, Randall Krause, Pierre Lefebvre (Pandit Priyadarshan), Chuck Linke, Stephen Parker (Stoma), Rabindra Sahu, John Sellinger, Ashutosh Sharma, Michael Smith, Sonia van Nispen, Barb Aschettino
Senior HYT-TTP Faculty will provide 2 1/2-hour sessions including live Q&As. Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
· Adhikara: making a wholehearted effort to being a dedicated student of the Tradition
· Integrating your Sadhana into every activity of daily life
· Understanding the purpose and process of the HYT Prana Vidya Integrated Practice
· Using Internal Dialogue and Journaling to deepen your Meditation Practice
· Biomechanics of the musculoskeletal and respiratory systems
· Using Ayurveda to live a balanced, healthy life
· Swami Rama’s principles of Yoga Psychology and Yoga Philosophy
· Knowing the purpose of your life and how to full-fill that purpose
· Steps to Graduate as a 200-HR, 500-HR, and 600-HR HYT Teacher
· Panel discussion on tips for organizing, sequencing, and teaching a balanced integrated class
The sessions will be held four times a week, on Saturday & Sunday morning at 10 AM and Wednesday & Friday at 7 PM based on Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). The workshop session timings will be:
1. Saturday: 3/20/21, 10:00 AM EDT, 2 PM UK, 3 PM Europe, 7:30 PM IST
2. Sunday: 3/21/21, 10:00 AM EDT
3. Wed: 3/24/21, 07:00 PM EDT, 3/25: 8 AM MYT&Taiwan, 9 AM JST&KST
4. Friday: 3/21/21, 07:00 PM EDT
5. Saturday: 3/27/21, 10:00 AM EST,
6. Sunday: 3/28/21, 10:00 AM EDT, (Daylight Saving) 3 PM UK, 4 PM Europe, 7:30 PM IST
7. Wed: 3/31/21, 07:00 PM EDT, 4/1: 7 AM MYT&Taiwan, 8 AM JST&KST
8. Friday: 4/01/21, 07:00 PM EDT
9. Saturday: 4/03/21, 10:00 AM EDT
Sunday: 4/04/21, Easter No Session
10. Wed: 4/07/21, 07:00 PM EDT
11. Friday: 4/09/21, 07:00 PM EDT
12. Saturday: 4/10/21, 10:00 AM EDT
13. Sunday: 4/11/21, 10:00 AM EDT
14. Wed: 4/14/21, 07:00 PM EDT
15. Friday: 4/15/21, 07:00 PM EDT
16. Saturday: 4/17/21, 10:00 AM EDT
Although depending on your time zone it will not be possible for all to attend every live sessions; the recording of each session will be available to all participant afterwards to enable you for replays at a convenient time that works best for you.
To help sustain the Ashram during this difficult time, all the proceeds from this workshop will be donated to Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG).
We are recommending a donation of $250.00 for those that live in High-Income Countries, $190.00 for those in Middle-Income Countries, and $125.00 for those in Low-Income Countries. Of course, any additional donations towards the continuity of SRSG will be appreciated.
The registration site will be on Constant Contact and will allow you to pay using your credit card or your PayPal account. Registrations will begin shortly, please stay put for updates.
We are looking forward to having you with us for this unique opportunity to study and interact with the senior teachers of the Himalayan Tradition from the comfort of your home.
In Loving Service,
If you are interested in our Virtual Retreat, please send an email to: email@example.com.